COMPLAINTS AND PROTECTIONDespite everything that we do to provide a good standard of care in a secure environment, we recognise that clients may become dissatisfied from time to time. To tackle such problems we will do the following.
- Provide and when necessary operate a simple, clear and accessible complaints procedure.
- Make every effort to protect client’s legal rights.
- Always engage as registered manager a person who is qualified, competent and experienced for the task.
- Aim for a management approach that creates an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Install and operate effective quality assurance and quality monitoring systems.
- Work to accounting and financial procedures, which safeguard person’s interests.
- Supervise all staff and voluntary workers regularly and carefully.
- Ensure that the health, safety and welfare of clients and staff are promoted and protected.